1594Missouri JCI Senate - "FUN IN THE SUN" - Saturday, July 20 - ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT

  • Ken Risley
    Jun 12, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 743 KB

    Coming in only One Month

    Please RSVP:

    It’s now Summertime, Hot and only One Month Away

    the Sixth Annual Social – Region V Location

    Saturday, July 20th, 2013    10:00 a.m. until….(the park closes at 7 p.m.)

    Springdale Park and Pool    2280 South Old Highway 141     Fenton, Missouri 63026   (south of I-44)

    We will again have our own reserved Pavilion

    All Missouri Senators & Guests are Welcome   -    Kids, Grandkids……everyone is welcome

    Cost is $7 per person which includes all the wonderful skin shriveling swimming you can stand, plus access to the entire park.

    Bring your own:  food, drink, coolers and games – no glass bottles please!

      Charcoal will be provided for your BBQ  Special desert contest.

    The Cardinals are hosting the Padres this weekend with Hall of Fame promotions.  Make a weekend of it.

    (It is highly recommended that you bring a favorite dish for sharing-

    but please let Ed know what you are bringing so we don’t end up with 15 vats of potato salad!)

    Please let us know if you are coming, so we can get an idea about supplies for the picnic (tables, charcoal, etc…).

    (See attached flyer)

    Ed Hart #28991
    (636) 391-8476

    Chairman  “Fun in the Sun”