1593Missouri JCI Senate - NEWSLETTER ARTICLES DUE JUNE 21 - 1 WEEK TO NEWSLETTER DEADLINE - Date Correction

  • Ken Risley
    Jun 11, 2013

      Newsletter Articles Due no later than Friday, June 21   -   ONLY 1 WEEK UNTIL NEWSLETTER ARTICLE DEADLINE

      Missouri JCI Senate Officers, Program and Project Chairmen and Senators:

      Boni Hart #59553 will be serving this year as Newsletter Chairman.  She is now preparing the First Issue of the 2013 – 2014 Missouri JCI Senate Newsletter.  She needs to receive articles by email at bhart59553@... (or by US Mail at 427 Mark Wesley Lane  Ballwin, Missouri 63021) for this newsletter issue before Friday, June 21We ask all of the elected Officers and Chairman of the Board as well as Project and Program Chairmen to submit articles for publication in this issue.

      All Chairmen of projects should observe this process:  very early on, write articles in time for “Reserve the Date” with all pertinent details and continuing through in the following newsletters and “eBlasts” with more details as the project becomes active and then with a “follow-up” article summarizing the project.

      We also ask all members to consider writing articles.  We all have special interest in the Senate and in our personal lives that we often enjoy sharing.  Members’ articles need not be limited to Senate affairs but could also include personal interest subjects such as recipes, places to take the kids or grandkids, fun things to do, places to go or a hobby.  We look forward to hearing from you.

      As a reminder, Program and Project Chairmen should also submit emails and flyers to Ken Risley #32905 at kenris@..., who continues serving us with Communications in the form of “eBlasts”.  He will be glad to send out “Reserve The Date” “eBlasts” for each project or program and then additional “eBlasts” as often as needed, but especially, in time for registration and then as final or late reminders and later “Thank You’s” and project summaries. These serve as vital communications to our member Senators and as reminders in between the newsletters.

      It is also important to point out that Information, pictures  and flyers should be posted on the Missouri Senate website www.mojcisenate.org for easy access by all members.  Joe Jerkins #55431 is serving as our Webmaster.  You may contact him at jjerkins@... or at the Missouri Jaycee Office at jjerkins@... or (573) 634-2321.  Please ensure that your projects or activities are all listed in the Senate Calendar on the website and then linked to flyers, articles and pictures of the event, both in advance including last year and then afterward summarizing this year’s event.

      Thanks to all for your support and cooperation,

      Boni Hart #59553

      Newsletter Chairman 2013-14

      427 Mark Wesley Lane

      Ballwin, Missouri 653021