1591Missouri JCI Senate - Loss of Senator RANDY ZINK #34508 of the Knob Noster Jaycees

  • Ken Risley
    Jun 6, 2013

      cid:image001.png@01CB93C7.1CD30EC0We are saddened to learn of the passing of Senator Randy Zink #34508 of the Knob Noster Jaycees.  He passed away on Friday, May 31, 2013 at the age of 56 at St. Luke’s Hospital in Kansas City.  Randy’s Birthday was September 18, 1956.  It is especially sad to lose one of our friends in the prime of his life.

      On behalf of the Missouri JCI Senate, and all of our member Senators and their families, we express our deepest sympathy to Janet Zink, Randy’s Wife of 19 years,  and to the family of Randy Zink #34508.  We ask you to please remember Randy Zink #34508, his wife Janet Zink, and their family in your thoughts and prayers.

      We learned of the arrangements following his burial.

      The funeral arrangements are being handled by:

      Sweeney-Phillips & Holdren Funeral Home & Crematory
      617 N Maguire
      Warrensburg, MO 64093
      Phone: (660) 747-9114

      www.sweeneyphillipsholdrenfuneralhome.com

      Visitation

      Tuesday, June 4

      12:00 noon

      Sweeney-Phillips & Holdren Funeral Home & Crematory
      617 N Maguire
      Warrensburg, MO 64093
      Phone: (660) 747-9114

      www.sweeneyphillipsholdrenfuneralhome.com

      Graveside Services

      Wednesday, June 5

      10:00 AM

      Knob Noster Cemetery

      Knob Noster, Missouri

      The Memorial Biography as presented on “The Daily Star Journal Online” of Warrensburg, Missouri website at:

      http://dailystarjournal.com/main.asp?SectionID=10&SubSectionID=25&ArticleID=27591

      “Randy J. Zink

      Randy J. Zink, 56, of Knob Noster, passed away Friday, May 31, 2013, at St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City.

      He was born Sept. 18, 1956, in Sedalia, the son of James and Inez (Bailey) Zink.

      On Oct. 16, 1993, he was united in marriage to Janet Clymer in Knob Noster.

      Randy was a 1974 graduate of Knob Noster High School. Randy worked for City of Knob Noster Water Department. He later worked as quality control for the Superior Bowen Asphalt. Randy loved watching the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals and enjoyed other sports.

      Randy is survived by his wife Janet; his mother, Inez Zink of Knob Noster; and his sister, Kathy Johnson and husband, Junior, of Cole Camp.

      He was preceded in death by his father, James Zink on Dec. 31, 1976.

      Graveside services will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 5, at Knob Noster Cemetery, with Brother Charles Brant officiating.

      Friends may call after noon Tuesday, June 4, at Sweeney-Phillips & Holdren Funeral Home in Warrensburg.

      Memorial contributions are suggested to the American Cancer Society and can be left in care of the funeral home.”

      We do not have an email for condolences to the family.  However, Please reply to this email to receive the address where cards and condolences may be mailed.

      Thanks to the reporter:  Greg Greer #40492.

      Sent By:

      Ken Risley  #32905

      Communications

      Missouri JCI Senate