1590Missouri JCI Senate - MEMBERSHIP RENEWALS - WE NEED YOU TO CONTACT US TODAY - WE ARE ALMOST AT GROWTH

  • Ken Risley
    Jun 3, 2013

      Missouri Senators, Let’s Finish the Year at Growth.  We need your help TODAY !!!

      We are doing our best to wrap up this year strong, and finish at year-to-date growth.  We are only a few away from making this a reality.  Anything anyone can do in the next day or so to assist would be a great help.

      If you are up for renewal this quarter and we have not yet visited with you, please contact one of your officers immediately to give us your renewal info, and send your payment to Jim Pendleton #40286.

      In addition, if anyone knows of another Senator who recently dropped in the past year or so, your help in contacting that person to rejoin would be appreciated.  Again, contact one of us, and arrange to get their payment sent to Jim.

      Thank you for all you have done for our organization.  If you have any questions on this matter, please let one of us know.

      Michele Burnett Emmerich #60635

      President 2012-2013

      Missouri JCI Senate

      (660) 676-2188