1586Missouri JCI Senate - Loss of RICHARD J. BALL JR., Brother of STEPHEN COFFEY #71349 of the Joplin Jaycees - Visitation and Funeral Service - Saturday, May 18

  • Ken Risley
    May 17, 2013

      cid:image001.png@01CB93C7.1CD30EC0We are saddened to learn of the passing of Richard J. Ball Jr., of Ashland, Wisconsin, past member of the Jefferson City Jaycees, the Brother of Stephen Coffey #71349, Senator of the Joplin Jaycees.  Richard passed away on Sunday, May 12, 2013 at the age of 35.

      On behalf of the Missouri JCI Senate and all of our member Senators and their families, we express our deepest sympathy to Stephen Coffey #71349 and his family.  We ask you to please remember Richard J. Ball and Stephen Coffey #71349 in your thoughts and prayers.

      The funeral arrangements are being handled by:

      Mountain Funeral Home

      220 3rd Ave E

      Ashland, WI  54806
      (715) 682-5533

      Saturday, May 18

      4:00 PM – 6:00 PM

      Freehands Farm

      Ashland, WI

      Funeral Service

      Saturday, May 18

      6:00 PM

      Freehands Farm

      Ashland, WI

      Memorial Bonfire

      Following Funeral Service

      Freehands Farm

      Ashland, WI

      The Memorial Biography as presented on “Ashland Daily Times” website at:

      Richard J. Ball Jr.

      “Richard J. Ball Jr.

      Richard (Ricky) James Ball Jr.

      Feb. 14, 1978 — May 12, 2013

      Richard (Ricky) James Ball Jr., age 35, of Ashland, passed away on Sunday, May 12, 2013. Ricky was born on Feb. 14, 1978, in Clearwater, Fla. He grew up in Ashland and graduated from high school there in 1996.

      Ricky was a workaholic who started his working career as a dairy farmer and took many different jobs in various farming and construction work. Ricky worked for Ingram Barge for the last 5 and 1/2 years. He was very passionate about his job and his boat “family” with whom he spent half of his year.

      Ricky was passionate about so many different things. He loved fishing, hunting, cooking, working outside, and most importantly, spending time with friends and family. Ricky was a member of the Jefferson City Jaycees and was passionate about volunteering his time to many community projects.

      Ricky was notorious for being the guy with the big heart who would do anything for anybody without ever expecting something in return. Ricky never would tell anybody “no.”

      Ricky is survived by his fiancé, Sherry Stolarzyk; his parents, Donna and Robert Gould and Richard Ball Sr.; a brother, Stephen Coffey; two sisters, Bonnie Ball and Krystal Gould; a nephew, Tyler Heino; his maternal grandparents, Ruth and Bill Landry; as well as several aunts, uncles, cousins and many friends.

      Ricky was preceded in death by his maternal grandfather, Leonard T. Coffey Sr.; and paternal grandparents, James Ball and Connie Peterson.

      A visitation will be held at Freehands Farm in Ashland on Saturday, May 18, from 4-6 p.m. with funeral services immediately following at 6 p.m.

      A bonfire will be held at the conclusion of the service and the family would like for friends to stay and share in the celebration of Ricky’s life.

      Funeral arrangements have been entrusted to Mountain Funeral Home of Ashland and Mellen.”

      You may send condolences to Stephen Coffey #71349 at stephen_coffey72@...

      Please reply to this email to receive the address where cards and condolences may be mailed.

      Thanks to the reporter:  Tonya Benton #66222.

      Sent By:

      Ken Risley  #32905

      Missouri JCI Senate