1585Missouri JCI Senate - Region 6 Meeting - SPECIAL REGISTRATION SAVINGS - Saturday Only

  • Ken Risley
    May 16, 2013

      2014 Spring Region 6 Meeting – Special $55 registration if paid Saturday

      A reminder to all Missouri Senators about the special registration rate for the 2014 Spring Region 6 Meeting in Kansas City, hosted by the Missouri JCI Senate.  The rate is $55 if paid to me this Saturday at our State Senate Meeting in Chesterfield.

      Not going to the meeting?  If you have a check postmarked by this Saturday and mailed to me, you can also take advantage of this rate.

      The rate for Missouri Senators will go up to $60 after Saturday, and that rate will be good thru our fall meeting in September.  The rate will be $65 thereafter.

      Please let me know if you can help with one of our many committees.  This promises to be a great event, and we want all Missouri Senators to participate.  Hope to see many of you in Chesterfield on Saturday.

      Thanks,

      Jim Pendleton, Jr #40286

      Chairman

      Spring 2014 Region 6 Meeting