1584Missouri JCI Senate - ANNUAL MEETING - TOMORROW - Friday, May 17-18, 2013 - JCI WORLD HEADQUARTERS - Chesterfield, Missouri

  • Ken Risley
    May 16, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 75 KB

    The Missouri JCI Senate Annual Meeting and Election of Officers will be held this coming weekend beginning with a Cardinal Ballgame on Friday night, May 17.  IF you do not already have tickets and want to go, you may be able to get tickets directly from the Cardinal ticket office.  We will be sitting in Section 268 so you will want to get tickets in that section to sit close to the group.  The Cardinals will be giving away baseball caps to the first 15,000 through the turnstiles.  If you want a free cap, be sure to get there early to get a cap.

    The Meeting and Election of Officers will be held on Saturday morning at 9:00 AM at the JCI World Headquarters in Chesterfield.

    Following the meeting, some of us will be adjourning to the “Scarecrow” Restaurant http://www.scarecrowstl.com  for lunch and wine tasting, our reservation is at 12:00 Noon.  The Restaurant is located less than a mile from the meeting and was formerly known as “Pressbox”.  Seating is limited, so please send an email to Wendy Cox #69246 wdgcox@...  or Mary Sawyer #43930 maryearl@... to let us know if you will be going to lunch with us.

    The afternoon following lunch is free time to do whatever you want.

    At 6:00 PM, we will be going to the home of Doug Rawls #63599 and Stacey Rawls #63599 for a barbecue.  Please be sure to bring your own lawn chairs.  Note that the evening will end at 10:30 PM.  Doug and Stacey live at 31 Orchard Trace Lane in Wildwood 63040.  You may attend the lunch and / or  Barbecue even if you cannot make the meeting.

    We have learned that Mike Moritz #28428 and his wife Pat will be coming in from North Carolina for the meeting and the days festivities.  He has challenged his Senate friends, and especially those from Region 5, to come and visit with them and enjoy the day’s activities.

    More details are available in the attached flyer.

    Ken Risley  #32905

    Missouri JCI Senate