Re: recommended camera bag?

  • Beth Hill
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 14, 2009
      --- In MOB-Photo_Salon@yahoogroups.com, "Christine Paige"
      <chrispaige@...> wrote:

      > Hi Photo Mobsters,
      > I hope this is appropriate to ask here. I'm searching out a new
      camera
      > bag/backpack for my digital SLR and lenses (it's a small collection
      of
      > gear.) Does anyone have a reasonably priced recommendation? I need
      > something with easy access, that's practical to use hiking and on
      > river trips. Any advice?
      > Thanks!!
      > --Chris

      If you are near Bozeman - check out the camera store there. I have
      numerous lens cases, my waist pack and other odds and ends that I have
      picked up used in great condition. There is great variety, fair
      prices and knowledgeable help.
      Beth Hill
      Great Falls
    • Christine Paige
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 14, 2009
        Thanks everyone for your tips! I figured this group would have a
        wealth of experience. I will definitely investigate your suggestions.

        At issue is an upcoming Grand Canyon river trip: very dry is
        important, but I'll want some kind of daypack for multiple hikes. I
        like the dry bag/backpack combo idea - actually was thinking of
        placing the pack inside a dry bag. Don't care for my old pelican case,
        but I may end up using it.

        Thanks again!