Re: Updating First reported dates table

  • Patrick A. Toomey Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
      The table should allow you to edit entries now. Please edit ONLY 2011 records, as the earlier year records are from hard to find historic archives. Thee should be no need to add records as these are from the State List Table.

      Patrick

      --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "vireoman2004" <lbviman@...> wrote:

      > Patrick, other moderators - I'd like to add records from yesterday and as I get any, in order to help out, but the table does not seem to have an "add record" button. Is it possible to change access to allow us to do so? Thanks - Jim, T Falls
      >
      > --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick A. Toomey Jr." <ptoomeyjr@> wrote:
      > >
      > > For the really adventurous/zealous folks, as you add records to the 2011 Big Year table, you MIGHT want to also be adding the first arrival dates in the Historic First Reported Dates Table for 2011 so as to not get too far behind on that info. I think that all of the 2010 dates have already been done.
      > >
      > > Patrick

    • Patrick A. Toomey Jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2011
        Jim,
        Table should be okay now. You should not need to ADD records, but rather just edit the proper species with the 2011 date.