Christmas Bird Count

  • garyswant
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2006
      I know that it is early, but there is snow on the ground and we were
      at 12 below zero yesterday, so Christmas can't be too far away.

      We have set the Warm Springs Bird Count for January 1, 2007. In
      addition, we have a new CBC for our valley. Audubon notified me today
      that our application for at CBC on the Grant-Kohrs National Historic
      Site was approved. We have set the date for that CBC for Monday,
      December 18th.

      If you are interested in participating in either of these let me know.

      I assume that we will have a section on our Montana Outdoor Birding
      Group site listing all of the Montana Christmas Bird Counts.

      Gary Swant
      Deer Lodge
    • dnnb205@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2006
        Hi Gary and Laura,
        As far as I know at this time I would like to take part in both the bird counts. Donna B.
      • Emilie Boyles
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2009
          I shared about the Ft. Peck CBC on our radio and TV....I know Miles City is coming up and I am interested in getting their counts as well as any pics for our TV version..and any other counts east of Billings.

          Thanks!

          Emilie Boyles
          News Director

          MONTANA EAST REGIONAL NEWS
          -Regional News, Real News-
          A Marks Group Production
          210 S. Douglas Street, Glendive, MT 59330
          Cell: 406-939-3378 Studios: 406-377-3377Fax: 406-365-2181
          IF you can't reach newsdesk@..., please try emilieboyles@...