N. Mockingbird

  • Maureen OMara
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2010
      Hello MOB,

      An MSU scientist stationed in Sidney told me that she and her husband saw a N. Mockingbird at their house in Crane on Nov. 28th and 30th.  They tried to get photos but no luck and the bird has not returned.  She is very familiar with Mockingbirds having spent 8 years in AZ and knows what shrikes look like.  This is the same couple who had visiting Purple Martins at their house this spring.

      Mo O'Mara
      Sidney