Well I saw them again this morning[11-07-10].

  • Wayne Tree
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      On my way to do our Sunday grocery shopping I tipped my hat
      at the Metcalf Refuge. I still found the 3 LBDO's there
      at 9:45 and on my way back at 10:45am they had moved very
      little. T51 was still there also along with some new guys
      [probably 500 or so American Wigeons]. Most coots had left
      and I even saw a few shovelers which usually do not stay
      far into the fall. The skies were ominous looking.

      WAYNE