more on Winter vs. Pacific wrens

  • Jeff Marks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010
      While perusing the Oregon listserv I read about a Web site that has some good info on telling Winter Wrens from Pacific Wrens by call notes.  You can read about and listen to the differences here: http://earbirding.com/blog/archives/774.  David Sibley also links to this site.  The vocal differences (calls, not songs) perhaps are more distinct than plumage ones.

      Jeff Marks
      4241 SE Liebe Street
      Portland, OR 97206
      503-774-4783