Anna's Hummer

  • coach3boys
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30 4:44 AM
      The bird was still here last night - feeding about every 20-30 minutes. Anyone wanting to try to see it is welcome to email me. I am not always able to get to email during the day but I will get back to you as soon as I can.

      Jan Wassink
      Kalispell
    • coach3boys
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2010
        The Anna's has been faithfully showing up at my feeder at 30-40 minute intervals every day since September 26 - until today. Perhaps the cooler weather encouraged him to head south? I've posted some new photos of him in my folder.

        Jan Wassink
        Kalispell