Tech Support Update: MOB Photo Viewing Problem

  • Patrick A. Toomey Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      Greetings. Yahoo contacted me and though they are looking at the photo viewing problem, they claim there is nothing wrong, and told me that it must be an issue individual to me! I then informed them that their answer to me was unacceptable since 1/3 of my group is having this "INDIVIDUAL" problem, and that it all started on the same day!

      Last night, Friday, when I went to bed all three of my computers, an iMac, a MacBook, and a PC running Vista, were all still experiencing the same problem. This morning all three seem to be fine. I can now view all of the photos in the MOB contest August photo album. Hopefully all of you can also now see them.

      Please update your vote on the Poll about this issue so that I can see if in fact this issue is now resolved. Sorry for all of this techie double-talk but I did not see any way around it. I'll wait to see about postponing the photo contest pending the results of the poll, and any comment that y'all might have.

      Thanks,

      Patrick