Lesser Black-backed Gull

  • Gary Swant
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2010
      On my way to Westby I spent one day at Ft Peck. On Monday I found a Lesser Black-backed Gull. I called Chuck to see if he could find the bird and confirm my sighting and went on to Westby. I have not called him yet to see if he re-found it. It was an obvious gull among Franklin's, Ring-bills, and California.

      Birding in Westby has been steady with no large number but so far 11 species of warblers. No new species other than what Ted has posted.

      Gary Swant
      Deer Lodge