Freezout July 15

  • Larry Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2010
      Hi MOB, checked out Freezout today for any new arrivals. New to me was one Pectoral Sandpiper at the Neck. Other sandpipers were 20 Greater Yellowlegs most of them were at pond 3. Saw 5 Great Egret at the Neck as well. Met up with Mike Schwitters at Pond 4. He took me to the Northern Mockingbird site just off of Bellview Road. It was singing away at the site as well as at least 6 McCown's Longspurs. The shorebirds are on the move. Good birding, Larry Carter Fairfield