Boblinks at Freezout

  • Larry Carter
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2010
      Hi MOB, I saw one pair of Boblinks on the far side of Freezout. Mike Schwitters has this species in his checklist listed as Vagrant, seen one to two times in ten years. Other birds worth a note was one Warbling Vireo at the Garage Site, the Burrowing Owl is still present as well but the Great Egret was nowhere to be found. Good birding, Larry Carter Fairfield