Enjoyed brief view of the Carolina wren in Arlee this AM

  • Katie LaSalle-Lowery
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2010
      Thanks for the great directions, Dan.

      I was nearing the end of the time I had allotted myself and my hope
      that my ears would leady eyes to the Carolina wren had been
      disappointe -- plenty of bird song but not the one I was listening
      for. Then I checked out movement at the corner eve in the Virginia
      creeper vines and my mission was accomplished.

      I enjoyed watching a good variety of other birds there, too.

      Katie LaSalle-Lowery
      katie@...
      http://www.bigskycountry.net
      Blog: http://blog.bigskycountry.net