Re: Live cam of a barn owl nest-box

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
      This is an entertaining site, to be sure, but there are many, many bird-related sites on the internet, and this one is supposed to be about Montana birds and birding. As one of the moderators, I deleted the original post by "tailfeathers" for that reason, and for the fact that the post was anonymous and included an advertising link.

      --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, Jacqueline Wilson <jswilsonmd@...> wrote:

      > Thanks so much tailfeathers.

    • Douglas Hansen
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 3, 2010
        How about creating a page which includes links to such web-cams?  Particularly to those which exhibit birds which can regularly be found in Montana?

        Doug
        Great Falls