Golden Eagles

  • Barb Jaquith
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2010
      Mob

      Yesterday we drove from Red Lodge to the Wyoming Line. In less than two hours we had 19 Golden Eagles...mostly paired. Also saw 9 Bald Eagles and a flock of about 14 Chukars. We crossed the old park bridge in Red Lodge on the way home. Two A Dippers were very busy.

      Barb Jaquith
      Red Lodge
    • Chuck Carlson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 13, 2010
        Barb

        Did you enter these sightings in the Great Backyard Bird Count?

        Chuck Carlson
        Ft. Peck  MT

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2010
          Chuck

          Sorry, that was Thursday, not Friday!

          Barb

          Did you enter these sightings in the Great Backyard Bird Count?

          Chuck Carlson
          Ft. Peck  MT

          Yesterday we drove from Red Lodge to the Wyoming Line. In less than two hours we had 19 Golden Eagles...mostly paired. Also saw 9 Bald Eagles and a flock of about 14 Chukars. We crossed the old park bridge in Red Lodge on the way home. Two A Dippers were very busy.

          Barb Jaquith
          Red Lodge

        • Bob Danley
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 8, 2010
            Mob-iforms:
            Was lucky to see 5 golden eagle soaring over the Sapphire Mtns. (tracking northward in the Bitterroot Valley) from my deck (home) between 2:45 pm and 3:15 pm today...would this be considered acquiladocious?

            Bob Danley
            Lolo