2009 MOB Sightings database

  • Patrick A. Toomey Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      MOBsters,
      I just posted a new, 2010, bird database. It would be helpful if some of the more zealous listers glanced over the 2009 list for completeness and/or accuracy! I'll do the same later today, but no longer living in Montana clearly makes my edit kinda perfunctory. I'll try to find any obvious missing species and will try to query the postings, but having more eyes to help me would be welcomed.

      Thanks,

      Patrick