Gull map

  • Arla Eckert
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2009
      I just posted a photo of a map showing where I saw the Lesser Black-backed
      Gull today here in Great Falls. This is for any of you wanting to try for
      it. It has been in that same place now for 2 days around 5 pm. The rest of
      the day we do not know where it is hiding out. I hunted almost all day today
      for it and could not find it until 5. Arla Eckert Great Falls