Sorry

  • Arla Eckert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 4:42 PM
      Hi, all sorry about doing this but I need to get a message to Chuck Carlson
      and my email to him is not going through. I have tried sending you the
      photos and they are being blocked by your server. Is there another email
      address I can use, or send me your mailing address and I will send you a cd
      of the photos. Thank you for showing me Fort Peck. Arla Eckert