First peep sandpiper for this summer Freezout

  • Larry Carter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2009
      Hi all, took a journey over to Freezout first time in a week to check out for any new birds arriving. At the tongue saw first peep sandpiper for this summer/fall, saw two Semipalmated Sandpiper's. Also same place saw four Lesser Yellowleg's, and at pond four saw one Greater Yellowlegs. Lot's of duckling's everywhere and some really fuzzy American Avocet young here and there. good birding--Larry Carter Fairfield
    • Radd Icenoggle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2009

        MOB,

        Just spent an awesome long weekend in Glacier, and besides the usual birds, we turned up a few Tennessee Warblers and a very thin Semipalmated Sandpiper at Avalanche Lake of all places. Photos and full trip report coming soon.

        Radd