Westby birds

  • Ted Nordhagen
    Message 1 of 230 , May 31, 2009
      Mob,

      Pretty quiet here today, but a couple birds of note. A Townsend's Solitaire showed up here this morning and has been hanging around all day. We rarely see these birds in spring, and are typically seen here in late fall.

      This evening I had a Purple Martin flycatching over the ballpark. Additionally, the martins that have been nesting in Plentywood have returned for another summer.

      Ted Nordhagen
      Westby MT
    • fabian_vas
      Message 230 of 230 , May 19
        Mob,

        Today in my yard I had a FOY Yellow-bellied Flycatcher.

        Ted Nordhagen
        Westby MT