Re: [MOB-Montana] Life List

  • Gunnar Engblom
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2009
      Hi

      Read the book and loved it. This is not only about birding. It is a
      social status report of a very intelligent woman who could not persue
      a carrier in the 50s ending up as a house wife and rebelled to do her
      thing when the kids had left the nest. It became an obsession and it
      had consequences for the near surrounding.
      It is a great book.

      I wrote a review on my blog if anyone is interested,

      http://www.kolibriexpeditions.com/birdingperu/blog/index.php/book-review-life-list-by-olivia-gentile-biograph-of-the-birder-phoebe-snetzinger/

      Yes, I did realize afterwards that snetsinger in the URL in mispelt - aftewards.

      Saludos

      Gunnar Engblom
      Lima
      Peru