Re: [MOB-Montana] Montana Top Ten List

  • Kristi DuBois
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2009
      Hi Carlene,

      Dang, sorry I missed it!  I saw one in the Smithsonian when I was a kid.  It wasn't moving very fast.

      Kristi DuBois
      Missoula

      At 10:23 AM 4/4/2009, you wrote:

      hey Kristi,

      i am pretty sure i saw a passenger pigeon just yesterday; however a red-tailed hawk was hot on its tail!  they passed behind the pine trees before i could see the final outcome, however, i saw the hawk later but have not seen the PP since so.....?

      Carlene Farmer
      Clancy, MT
      TurtleBear's Canines & Collectibles
      www.turtlebeartradingco.com