Re: [MOB-Montana] Montana Top Ten List

  • Carlene Farmer
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 4, 2009
      hey Kristi,

      i am pretty sure i saw a passenger pigeon just yesterday; however a red-tailed hawk was hot on its tail!  they passed behind the pine trees before i could see the final outcome, however, i saw the hawk later but have not seen the PP since so.....?

      Carlene Farmer
      Clancy, MT
      TurtleBear's Canines & Collectibles

      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 4, 2009
        Hi Carlene,

        Dang, sorry I missed it!  I saw one in the Smithsonian when I was a kid.  It wasn't moving very fast.

        Kristi DuBois
        Missoula

        www.turtlebeartradingco.com