Need 3 photos for the MOB Big Year Album

  • Patrick Toomey
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2006
      MOBsters,
      Okay we got a photo of a Western Boluebird, thanks! The next 3
      pictures that we need are:

      - Cooper's Hawk
      - Western Sandpiper
      - Northern Shrike

      Has anyone taken photos of these birds during 2006? We surew could
      use them in the album. Please help us out if you have any of these.

      Thanks,

      Patrick
    • Don Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2006