New poll for MOB-Montana

  • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 98 , Feb 1, 2009
      MOB-Montana group:

      2009's first photo contest has 8 entries, all of which were taken in December and January. Please vote once for your favorite. As in past polls you can change your vote any time prior to the poll closing on January 5th. Have fun with this and get out and start looking for next month's photo of the month winner!

      Patrick

      o American Tree Sparrow
      o Bald Eagle #1 (immature)
      o Bald Eagle #2