2008 versus 2007 MOB list comparison

  • Patrick A. Toomey Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      MOBsters,
      Here is my annual "he's bugging" me again' question. The following birds were seen in
      2007 but not in 2008. Has anyone seen these? If so, please let the rest of us know when
      and where, AND then update the 2008 database. Some of thee are unusual but LeConte's,
      Ptarmigan, Barn Owl, Boreal Owl? AND, no Hawk Owls this year by anyone?

      Thanks Patrick

      American Black Duck
      Barn Owl
      Boreal Owl
      Connecticut Warbler
      Franklin's Gull
      Glaucous-winged Gull
      Hooded Warbler
      Le Conte's Sparrow
      Northern Hawk Owl
      Red Knot
      Snowy Plover
      White-tailed Ptarmigan

      And for those interested. here are the birds that we have seen in 2008 but did not see in
      2007.

      Alder Flycatcher
      Brant
      Buff-breasted Sandpiper