Newspaper story

  • Chuck Carlson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2008
      Mobsters

      There is an article in the DailyInterlake Sunday newspaper about Josh Covill, the young birder from Columbia Falls. It is on the web.

      Chuck Carlson
    • Patrick Toomey
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
        MOBsters,
        I accidentally stumbled on another article mentioning Josh while looking through the
        ABA bird ID quizzes. He was one of those correctly identifying the Northern Fulmar! You
        can access this short article and other ABA quizzes at:

        https://www.americanbirding.org/photoquiz/quizans55.html

        Patrick

        PS: Good job Josh!