Chasing the Blues

  • Cheryl Farmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      We went chasing the Blues today. We saw the Blue Grosbeak in the
      location previously posted. We did not see nor hear the Black-
      throated Blue Warbler. But we're sure we found the location the
      warbler was previously seen at--thanks to people who kindly took the
      time to guide us toward the blues: Barb Jaquith and Bruce Tannehill.
      Chip, chip, hooray! Cheryl and Ron