June Photo of the Month

  • Terry and Carole Toppins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 2:33 PM
      Hello Mobbers

      I just went through and looked at all of the pictures.
      What a great grouping of photos - from rare to more common
      birds - they are all interesting and fun to look at.
      I say congratulations to all of you who entered.

      Terry Toppins
      tertop@...
      Missoula
    • Robin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30

        I know I’m not very good at technological issues, but I can’t seem to find a June Photo Album and today is the 30th.  Surely I must be overlooking something.

        Robin Wolcott

        Bozeman

      • John Carlson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30
          Sorry all. I missed getting that set up. Thanks for the reminder Robin. There is folder ready to go for the June contest now. J

          John Carlson
          Billings, MT
          jccarlson@...
          www.prairieice.blogspot.com