Bozeman Dunlin

  • Sam Koenen
    Message 1 of 228 , May 3, 2008
      Mobbers,

      Tonight my son, wife, and I found a breeding plumaged Dunlin at the Gallatin Regional Park in Bozeman (at Oak and Davis).  It was feeding in the pond in front of the parking lot along with a Willet, Lesser Yellowlegs, and Solitary Sandpiper.  Radd Icenoggle also found and photographed the Dunlin.

      Sam Koenen

    • fabian_vas
      Message 228 of 228 , Nov 26, 2014
        Mob,

        Early this morning while on her way to Plentywood, Tina reported seeing a FOY flock of 80-100 Snow Bunting along Hwy 5.

        Ted Nordhagen
        Westby MT