Bozeman Dunlin

  • Sam Koenen
    Message 1 of 238 , May 3, 2008
      Mobbers,

      Tonight my son, wife, and I found a breeding plumaged Dunlin at the Gallatin Regional Park in Bozeman (at Oak and Davis).  It was feeding in the pond in front of the parking lot along with a Willet, Lesser Yellowlegs, and Solitary Sandpiper.  Radd Icenoggle also found and photographed the Dunlin.

      Sam Koenen

    • danbcr10
      Message 238 of 238 , Sep 1, 2016

        MOB-sters:

        Craig Hohenberger and I are in Wesyby for a few days, and awaiting a cold front. But in spite of hot and windy conditions, we have found a few good birds, including 2 Chestnut-sided and one Cape May Warbler, Philadelphia Vireo, Ovenbird, Alder Flycatcher, Baltimore Orioles, Ruby-throated Hummingbird, Purple Finch.

        Dan Casey

        Billings