Snow Geese over Bozeman

  • Tracy McCreery
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hi all,

      After spending a short day at Freezout last week, we came back to MORE
      snow in Bozeman. This morning while driving in to work, I saw a few
      Canada Geese with some tagalongs--snow geese headed in a southeast
      direction at Kagy and 19th. Freezout was wonderful! And this morning
      was a pleasant surprise, having personally not seen snow geese anywhere
      but at the refuge.

      Think spring!
      Tracy
      Bozeman