birds near Sidney

  • Maureen O'Mara
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hello,
      While on the shore of the Yellowstone yesterday (Sunday) found the
      first GW Teal of the season. Alas, they were in North Dakota. But,
      the Sandhill Cranes that I saw were flying just over the border in the
      state of Montana. Two small flocks joined to form one flock of ~ 70
      heading up Medicine Lake way.

      Things are slow my way. At least the jays, White-breasted Nuthatches,
      and woodpeckers keep cheering me on.

      Mo
      Sidney, MT