Re: test

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2008
      --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "Bob & Mo Rost" <mobob@...> wrote:

      > Another test at 1:50 p.m.

      Mo and Bob: All three of today's test emails came through to the list
      serve. I have deleted them.

      Dan
    • Bob & Mo Rost
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 4, 2008
        Thanks Dan.  We had a problem receiving all the e-mail from MOB.  Cyberport was working with us on resolving it.  Mo

        Mo and Bob: All three of today's test emails came through to the list
        serve. I have deleted them.

        Dan

      • Patrick A. Toomey Jr.
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 19, 2010
          test
        • Bob and Mo Rost
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 27, 2010
            testing to see if new e-mail address works.
          • Nora Gray
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 27, 2010
              yup!

              On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 7:43 AM, Bob and Mo Rost <mobob@...> wrote:

              testing to see if new e-mail address works.

            • pajaros0422
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2013
                test
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 16, 2013
                  Seems like posts are not being uploaded. I am testing this.