Re: [MOB-Montana] March Photo Contest Deadline

  • Kristi DuBois
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2008
      Well, it doesn't seem fair, but I apparently cannot enter a picture in the Photos of the Month contest, even though it is still "today" March 31, 2008 here at my house.  For those of you who are interested, I would have entered the picture of a displaying Northern Flicker, located in Kristi DuBois pics.

      Tonight is when I was planning on taking care of it, after being gone over the weekend.  I really don't want to wait until retirement to participate in things like this.  Perhaps you will consider leaving the contest open until the end of the day, to allow those of us who work the chance to enter pictures in the evening.  Note that your announcement below does not state what time the contest will close, implying that it will stay open until midnight.

      I always enjoy seeing the photos that are entered each month.

      Thanks for your consideration of this request.

      Kristi

      At 06:34 AM 3/31/2008, you wrote:

      Howdy all,
      Just a reminder that today is the deadline for entries for the March "Photo of the Month"
      contest.

      Patrick