Chestnut-sided Warbler in Bear Canyon

  • tertop@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      Hello

      I am reporting for Brett Walker that this afternoon (Saturday the 3rd)
      Andrew Self (from London, England) spotted a male Chestnut-sided Warbler
      in Bear Canyon which is in the Pryor Mountains south of Bridger and
      west of Warren.  It was in some trees right where the last 2 track road
      turns to the left uphill about 1/3 to 1/2 mile before you get to the campground
      and also just before the live Cottonwoods begin.  Hope the description is
      clear.

      Good Birding to you

      Terry

      Terry Toppins