Westby birds

  • Ted Nordhagen
    Message 1 of 238 , Nov 9, 2007
      Mob,

      It appears that we are missing at least a weeks worth of posts.
      Anybody else notice, or is it just me?

      Ted Nordhagen
      Westby MT
    • danbcr10
      Message 238 of 238 , Sep 1, 2016

        MOB-sters:

        Craig Hohenberger and I are in Wesyby for a few days, and awaiting a cold front. But in spite of hot and windy conditions, we have found a few good birds, including 2 Chestnut-sided and one Cape May Warbler, Philadelphia Vireo, Ovenbird, Alder Flycatcher, Baltimore Orioles, Ruby-throated Hummingbird, Purple Finch.

        Dan Casey

        Billings