Barred Owl

  • Sharon Dewart-Hansen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2007
      Has anyone seen the Barred Owl in the Helena area recently. My husband
      & I would love to come down to see it. Any word?

      Sharon Dewart-Hansen
      Great Falls, MT
    • my1sweetsarabear
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 1, 2007
        --- In MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon Dewart-Hansen"
        <smdhansen@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone seen the Barred Owl in the Helena area recently. My
        husband
        > & I would love to come down to see it. Any word?
        >
        > Sharon Dewart-Hansen
        > Great Falls, MT

        Where in Helena ? My work takes me there every wed.
        Thanks,
        Joanna
        Belgrade, MT.
      • Hendricks, Paul
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 29, 2011
          A perched Barred Owl was getting mobbed by four Clark's Nutcrackers and one Steller's Jay at 10:40 today in Pattee Canyon outside Missoula.  The vocalizations of the "mob"sters attracted our attention as we hiked along the upper western portion of the Sam Braxton National Recreation Trail.

          Paul and Lisa Hendricks