New poll for MOB-Montana

  • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 1, 2007
      MOB-Montana group:

      This month we have ten entries for the June "MOB Photo of the Month Contest." As usual you may vote for only one, but will be able to change your vote up until the poll closes at midnight on July 5th. It is nice to see so many new participants in the contest. Keep it up! Good luck all. Patrick

      o Baird's Sparrow
      o Broad-tailed Hummingbird
      o Calliope Hummingbird
      o Ferruginous Hawk
      o Great Horned Owl
      o Lewis's Woodpecker
      o Mourning Dove
      o Red-tailed Hawk
      o Spotted Sandpiper
      o Violet-green Swallow

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 19 , Aug 1, 2007
        MOB-Montana group:

        The July "Photo of the Month Poll" includes 11 entries. Please vote your choice and the winner will be announced after the close of the poll on August 5th! Good luck. Sorry I'm a day late placing the contest but I was birding on the barrier islands (actually a pensinsual I think) of Virginia at Chinciopeaque NWR. Wonderful place and y'all ought to visit there one day. Terrific shorebirds even in the ff season.

        Patrick

        o American Goldfinch
        o Black-capped Chickadee
        o Black Rosy-finch
        o Calliope Hummingbird
        o Cedar Waxwing
        o Eared Grebe
        o Ferruginous Hawk
        o Orange-crowned Warbler
        o Rufous Hummingbird #1
        o Rufous Hummingbird #2
        o Rufous Hummingbird #3

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 2, 2007
          MOB-Montana group:

          The voting for the "August Photo of the Month Contest" is now open. This month it will remain open until September 6th since I posted it a day late. Good luck all. Patrick

          o American Avocet
          o Baird's Sandpiper
          o Barred Owl
          o Brown Thrasher #1
          o Brown Thrasher #2
          o MacGillivray's Warbler
          o Ring-necked Pheasant
          o Short-eared Owl
          o Sprague's Pipit
          o Virginia Rail

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • MOB-Montana@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 19 , Oct 2, 2007
            MOB-Montana group:

            MOBsters, the September 'Photo of Month Contest' is now open! The contest will close on October 7th. This month there are 9 photos and by my eye are all quite good, so it will be tough to make a choice. Good luck, Patrick

            o American Dipper
            o Clay-colored Sparrow
            o Mountain Bluebird
            o Sharp-shinned Hawk