Warbler Migration

  • marcurejm
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2014

      We had a Townsend's Warbler visiting our water this morning.  Also have had a small flock of Red Crossbills at the seed feeder and in the tree tops getting cones.  Probably the highlight of recent days is the family of Cooper's Hawks--adult and 2 juveniles who are learning to hunt.  The process seems to involve lots of complaining by the juveniles :)!

      Jeannie Marcure

      s/o Kalispell in Shelter Valley