Bobolinks

  • linda.rebich
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2014

    Yesterday I seen a pair of Bobolinks at 1230 Laknar Lane Dillon. It's a new bird for me. I went back today and could not locate them.

    I put the pictures as an attachment I can't seem to find my album. What do you click on to bring up the list of albums?

    Linda Rebich

    Dillon MT

  • vagapaddler
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2014
      Linda, MOB all,

      Your 4 great photos of male and female Bobolink are in the "Most Recent" file.

      Click on the 'About' link above - takes you back to what I think would be called the MOB home page and this 'Most Recent' should be at the bottom of the page.

      You are on your own to navigate into your own album. Doesn't seem like the sequence of clicks is always the same, but once I get there the photos load right up - my three Dusky Grouse from yesterday took about two minutes with a 4G Verizon jetpack air card.

      Mike Lesnik
      Livingston