Birds in The Lee Metcalf

  • rickparisphotographer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 6:16 AM
      Hi all,

      I took an extended tour of the Metcalf yesterday and found the
      following. I counted at least 12 Great Blue Herons, Song Sparrows,
      Northern Harriers (2 pair), 2 Sandhill Cranes, 1 pair of Common
      Mergansen, multiple pair of Hooded Mergansen, a pair of Northern
      Pintail, Lesser Scaup multiple, a pair of Bald Eagle adults, Lots of
      Red Tails, 1 Rough Legged Hawk, called and heard the Great Horned Owl
      (s),swallows have returned as well as the first pair of Osprey whick
      were nest building. There were also the regulars, American Wigeons,
      Red Winged Blackbirds, lots of Pheasants and so on. It was a nice day.

      Enjoy
      Rick Paris
      www.itsfourthebirds.com
      rick@...