Re: [MOB-Montana] Missoula Bird Group

  • tertop2006
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
      Hello Sandy,

      I hope someone from the group responded.  We are Five Valleys Audubon, there is a face book page.  Chapter meetings are the 2nd Monday of the month at 730pm  in the
      bottom floor of the Gallagher Building at the U.  I haven't lined up much in the way of field trips yet, but will have some up soon.  Hope that helps.

      Terry Toppins
      tertop@...
      Missoula
      field trip chair

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 24, 2013

        Hi Terry,

        thank you for the e-mail!  Andrea sent me an e-mail last month.  I plan to attend the Oct meeting.