Wood Duck Colors

  • Beth Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 3:44 PM
      The male Wood Ducks have certainly gained a lot of color the past 10 days.  I spotted a male mid-river last night - behind the water treatment plant while walking along the West Bank River's Edge Trail.  They really do exist, I blinked and all three were gone.  I spotted "him" in the same area before sunrise this morning.  I posted a picture, they seem to be elusive at times.
      Beth Hill
      Great Falls