Re: New poll for MOB-Montana

  • Jean Woessner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013
      Hi
      I could follow the link on my mobile device -- no problem. But I did not see a way to indicate my vote other than leaving a comment, so that is what I did.
      Jean

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Stevan Hawkins
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2013

        Jean:

        When I typed in Vote in the comment block, eventually there was an error message at the bottom of my screen.  This was done via my Windows 7 desktop computer.  Your experience + my experience sum to state the problem is not confined to mobile versus desktop computers or to the operating system used by the given person.  Maybe these two experiences will help get the problem(s) solved.

        Onward!

        Steve

        Stevan Hawkins

        San Antonio TX